Temporary Transformation Payment updates
From 1 July 2020, the NDIS Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) was reduced by 1.5 per cent; 7.5 per cent to 6 per cent. Below is a summary of some of our common TTP charges as hourly rates.
- 1:1 Assistance to Access the Community, Social and Recreational Activities Daytime is $57.56 weekday; $80.75 on Saturday and $103.94 on Sunday.
- 1:1 Assistance with Self-Care Activities Standard is $57.56 weekday; $80.75 on Saturday and $103.94 on Sunday.
- 1:2 Assistance to Access Centre-based Social and Recreational Activities is $32.56
- 1:2 Assistance to Access Community, Social and Recreational Activities is $35.48 evening; Saturday $45.22 and Sunday $58.21
- Level 1 Support Connection is $61.76 per hour.
- Level 2: Supports Coordination is $100.14 per hour.
For more detailed information, check the new NDIS Price Guide: